Negotiation Expert, Author & Speaker
Ed Brodow is the world's top spokesman on the art of negotiation.
Former SEC Chairman Harvey Pitt dubbed Ed "The King of Negotiators."
Forbes Magazine agreed, ranking Ed as one of America's leading
dealmakers. He is the bestselling author of Negotiation
Boot Camp: How to Resolve Conflict, Satisfy Customers, and
Make Better Deals (Doubleday) and has appeared
as negotiating expert on PBS, ABC National News, Fox News,
Inside Edition, and Fortune Business Report.
Negotiation Keynotes & Seminars
In this turbulent economy, the ability of your employees
to negotiate can make the difference between success and failure.
Ed Brodow's keynotes and seminars
are full of exciting strategies for:
- Closing profitable sales at higher prices
- Getting the most out of your purchasing dollars
- Winning the cooperation of others to get the things you
- Communicating more effectively with customers, vendors,
employees, and each other
- Protecting yourself from other people's tactics
- Feeling confident in every one of life's encounters,
both business and personal
The Negotiation Speaker of Choice
These groups have chosen Ed Brodow as their negotiation
speaker: Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, AT&T, Starbucks, Philip
Morris, The Hartford, Raytheon, Johnson & Johnson, Hyatt,
The Gap, McDonald's, KPMG Peat Marwick, ConAgra, Mobil Oil,
American Express, Revlon, Seagate, Kimberly-Clark, the IRS,
and the Pentagon.